Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Cooking and Hooking

Hello again, thought I would drop in briefly to say hey there
Made up some dough and thought why not a healthy pizza at home ☺
Lots of mushrooms.onions, garlic, capsicum with a few prawns and a bit of ham

Very nice and of course we only ate half with a green salad and froze the rest for another day 

Still hooking that other baby blanket and the square is getting bigger 

Even the sock puppet thought it was looking good lol 
Yeah I need to get a life ........
Oh well, always fun to drop in with some pictures and comments
Hope you have had a great weekend with a good week ahead
I see my bro in law and sis in law for lunch tomorrow so that will be fun ☺☺
take care people xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Yum! The pizza looks delicious, Wendy [and you two were very virtuous just eating half and freezing the rest :) ] I love the delicious colors of the blanket you are making, too! Happy week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade pizza is the best ever. Good job! Your colorful blanket is growing nicely. Bravo! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the sock puppet picture so maybe I could also stand to get a life. :)

    ReplyDelete