Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

A grandson turns 16....now I feel even older lol

Hello again, here is some of my family celebrating my oldest grandboys 16th birthday which was on the 19th, but with Nanny's 90th it was delayed till last night ☺☺

My lovely daughter in law but will from now on just call her one of my dear daughters ☺ and the birthday boy in the background

We ate at a place called Food Republik  Asian/Taiwanese  and there were some great meals....this was the man's sizzling beef and spicy too

My girl's fella 

My meal which was grilled marinated pork chop with greens an egg and some yummy rice 

My girl and her fella had some yummy dumplings too

Missy the man's dd who has just returned from 6 months in the UK  and my girl ☺

Their dad my ex and his lovely lady on the left....we all get on mighty fine which is good 
 
Oh look at mr number 2 grandboy lol 

Me and the man having a touching moment lol 

Daughter with camera filming the singing....she has a vlog on youtube which I watch most days and is just like being with her, my youngest boy and their cute animals ☺

A very blurry one of mr 16.....

And just look at the pav cake which my girl brought....we all had a small portion and it was delish 

Lighting the candles 

Happy birthday grandboy ☺♥♥♥

And the reno continues....where the old hall to toilet door is now a wall....

We have a ceiling

And walls.....plasterer here now (Friday).....plumber not back till Monday with electrician we hope....fingers crossed as washing hair in the laundry trough is a bit hard on the back lol
See you all again here soon ☺☺♥♥


3 comments:

  1. *H*A*P*P*Y* * *B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y*!*!*!* to your grandson.. what a gorgeous bunch you are! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice family party. Happy birthday to your grandson! Is his brother the one you call Batty? It's nice to see that your ex and everyone get along so well, that's really good for all of you. The reno is coming along, it won't be long now before you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....I missed so many March posts, more of your interesting travels, yummy looking food, and happy family gatherings, and the big bathroom reno, you brave folks! I am glad that Nanny had a grand celebration on her birthday! You really are making good progress on the renovation, too. Hooray! And your crochet project is amazing!!! xx

    ReplyDelete