Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

A picture of that pesky hawk and family time

See that pesky little hawk brown goshawk came back for a moment the other day and I was lucky with my zoom to get a good picture ☺☺ Now for the rest of this post expect plenty of grand kiddies pictures because we are currently looking after 2 for 9 days......

There is Mr 2, Riley in our car watching his mini dvd player lol

Here is Miss 7 Misty concentrating on her dvd lol 

We brought them back to our house which is roughly 2 hours drive and cooked up (already made before) some spaghetti bolognese and was loved 

Digging in to her spaghetti 

Not long before we ended up watching FROZEN......very popular as most of you out there will know and this little man loved it especially the singing ☺

Next day I made the mistake of showing him my fish "Billy Bass" and how to push the button and let it sing.......after many times I decided fishy was tired and put him in basket covered with blanket lol 

There has been plenty of grazing/snacking 

Drinking water or juice

And this little fella sure loves his food

This was their lunch one day

Pancakes for breakfast 

And doing a bit of school work, she loves her batman clothes....a real superhero fan

He even lay in our bed early in the morning with my 57 year old bear lol 

My dear girl visited for a night with her guy.....we took a walk in the morning down to the farmers market

It was a cold day but the sun was shining so that helped a lot

The path down to town with Misty way ahead with my girl and guy

Walking behind Granpa

Holding Granpa's finger as they cross the road

Even a shoulder ride on the way back lol 
I must say WE are feeling pretty tired and have 5 more days to go....wish us LUCK ☺

He had a ham, olive, cheese, orange and bread snack lunch today (sunday)

I managed to finish this blanket for a future great baby (sisters grandy) while on car trips with the man driving of course...

Also crocheted up this little hat for that baby too.....
Thank you again for all the lovely wishes for my Mum, she is still in stroke unit and we just take each day as you can......
♥♥

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy.. you are such good grandparents! I know how tiring it is to take care of young kids.. we aren't used to it and it does tire you out! Have fun with them, this is how you bond with them. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete