Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Yum Cha and catching up with bro in law

Hello again, I have been having more fun knocking up different food while trying to keep to the healthy eating and lots of walking. Here I made mini beef wellingtons with scotch fillet steak and roast spud with broccoli and cauliflower cheese sauce. Was good ☺☺

We drove down 150klm's to catch up with a brother in law and sister in law for his birthday.
We all like Yum Cha so we met here.....


There was a crab in a tank which we really did not think was alive as it was laying on its back....

Also lots of crayfish, but we did not eat any of them ☺

Here they are and I gave him the scarf I made and he was very happy with it too ☺

Some of the food we ate, mostly steamed dim sum and rice...

And chicken feet which the birthday boy loves....

There he is about to get eating them lol
If you are reading this K and K then hello and great seeing you both again ☺☺

When we drove back home the man had to call in at his work, so gave me an opportunity for more pictures....

One of the cooling towers hardly had steam as that Unit was off being serviced...

This one was not though, got to love them steaming away....a lot of people think it is smoke, but is is just steam from the water cooling

Waiting for the man to come back to the car....
We are now off on a quick trip and I am going to see my oldest boy so really looking forward to that....he lives over 800klms away....
Fun times ahead in our Winjana...
Catch you all soon xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your beef wellington looks scrumptious, I've wanted to make a potato like that! Have fun with your visit to your son.. and show him my red Angry Bird! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! I have never seen chicken feet prepared and served. Have you tried them, Wendy? I hope you have a great trip and visit with your son! I am planning to fly back East in a few weeks to visit my sons, daughter-in-law, grandsons and other family members and friends. xx

    ReplyDelete