Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

A bit of this and that

Well last Wednesday we headed back home via that city tunnel.....

And came back to at least a little bit of blue sky but oh so windy and cold 

Picked up this interesting tea 

I did not taste chocolate and did try this iced version but prefer as a hot drink 

Our honda crv shows good fuel economy and sent this to my bro Robbie ☺☺

On Saturday Woody hooded up ready for an overnight outing 

Got to love this threatening sky.....

But a tiny patch of blue along the way 

Oh dear a few trees were down due to the HIGH winds 

And here we are visiting Jule and Carl ♥♥

They have one chook 

And currently a lovely wood fire 

This chook is huge, compared to the 2 I had years ago 

We had a great time and back home Sunday and  did a bit of that sock knitting with Woody 

Carl sent me this pic of Jule in a hat I crochet for her ♥♥

Also of said hat next to a fabric chook I made decades ago lol 

A bit of low carb cooking on Sunday night 

Oven roasted leg lamb chop and onion and tomatoes 

I started a new crochet hat 

We watched a documentary on Egypt

Yesterday we had this low carb lunch....yum 

And last night Paul had cheese kransky with cauliflower bake 

I had crispy skin salmon and bake too 

Today trying to finish that hat 

The Aloe Vera plant sure must love the cold weather cause it has gone flower crazy ♥

Me in my new hat all finished 

With the brim down 

And folded up which I like.....free pattern here  easy crochet and I just used a ball I had with many colours 

And today (Tuesday) I saw the doc as I have this uncatchy thing....Bronchitis and I have had same the last 2 years so he wonders if seasonal.....anyway...strong antibiotics, steriod tab and inhaler....Its like a deep rumble in your chest and windpipe and sounds great lol
Anyway all will be fixed I am sure xoxoxo 

2 comments:

  1. I hope that your new meds fix you up so you're good for your trip to Alaska! I'm thinking you will wear your new hat while looking at the glaciers! You will enjoy the art up there. I've never been, myself. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go Teresa at least not a 15hour flight lol xo

    ReplyDelete