Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2018

A Tour around Butchart Gardens


Hello yes yes again this time just enjoy these gardens and I know Teresa will....blog friend of mine 😀😀




















































































Well hope you have enjoyed I am giving up in this as more pics just won't load even though I see on my phone and in album duh.....
Us now in Juneau but no wifi unless in a town but loving alaska cruise hope to post about Victoria more if Ican xo


3 comments:

  1. Wow, Wendy, you saw so much more of Butchart Gardens that we did but we are not as good of walkers as you two are. Thanks for sharing the rest of the garden for us. Have fun in Alaska and remember to buy a scrimshaw necklace! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mum, the Butchart Gardens are so very beautiful...what an experience wandering around- such stunning colours and all the lovely sculptures! You look so gorgeous and relaxed too. Say a big hello to Paul for me and love you lots...fun adventuring! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I got to visit the gardens several times, I did not see all you did and I appreciate you sharing your views! Beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete