Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Just a bit while back home

Hello my friends and family......just a bit of fabric I have purchased to make a few new tops for me......but a week later and still have not cut them out 😂😂

That Rosemary is going crazy again 

And our corner succulents which we have never watered.....amazing growth here 

Plenty of oregano and other mixed up herbs 

I made a yummy roasted tomato soup for us last week with some low carb cheese scones.....made with almond flour 😁😁

Burn't some lovely Dragons Blood incense and the dragon looked happy 😉😉

Back watching Doc Martin and can get all of the series on Netflix so watching from number ONE 

We have also watched Series 3 of Outlander and now have to wait for Series 4......

Paul had a haircut after 12 weeks of not....Hello everyone 😀😀😀

A lot of digging is happening at out local pool 

Going to eventually have a huge indoor swimming centre 

Prepared some vegies and chicken 

Zoodle fry up and was nice 👌👌

Back to crocheting a blanket for someone 

Love this hook, I call it C3PO 😀😀

Our lunch on the weekend....good low carb eating we are back doing 😀😀
We are up to day 21 of a crazy 30 day plank challenge and Squats too Google it.......Feeling stronger for sure 💪💪😀😀 We were up to day 12 when I posted another time 
Anyway hello and bye for now.....xoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a big Rosemary bush like yours, we put it under the skin of our turkey. I love Doc Martin and we watched all the seasons and I wish there were more. We're also watching the current season of Outlander and have watched it from the beginning. Neat to know we share that. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes in my email back to you fun what we do share xoxo

      Delete