Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Bits and pieces

Hello my family and friends ♥ Bought this to give to Cooper for his 2nd birthday not till 7th Feb. I am sure he will have lots of fun with him 

While still in the city last week Paul aka Mr Red enjoyed a Red out and about 

Missy Julia came for the night too......yep always poking the tongue 

Back home last Wednesday I finally completed this blanket for my Frank 

More watching of various netflix 

And here is my Frank and mate Steve.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY Frankie xoxo They enjoyed a cake I bought and we sang too 

Back to a bit of low carb food prep......90% dark choc slice 

Celery soup 

And a chicken/cabbage chop suey type dish Yum 

More watching of Michael 

And I have been ever so slowly making this little weebee 

Face telling me to hurry up lol 

Nice lunch snack of cream cheese with dry onion flakes and spring onion and celery dippers 

A bit excited about this ticket.....it is for me and my girl Sarah to go to the BIG screen and see A Star is Born with Lady Gaga.....yay us following Sunday evening 

Last night watching Gourmet Farmer 

Then Michael again......a bit addicted to his journeys lol
Oh and Happy Birthday Paul on here too for yesterday xoxo 
Well still at home and just might have 2 young ones coming to stay ♥♥
xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. *H*A*P*P*Y* * *B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y*!*!*!* again to Paul! I love how that big granny turned out for your son. Have a fab weekend. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete