Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2019

City, Bats in a park and lots of Grandy love ♥♥

Hello again my friends.....we sure have had a busy time lately ♥
This is us still in the city and visiting an area where workers come to buy and have lunch

Plenty of places to get a snack/meal 

Even a Woolworths supermarket with liquor too 

Normally packed during the day, but not in the evening.....


This is opposite where we stay/live and only open Mon - Fri 8 till 8 
no weekends 

Anyway home we drove and stopped at a park I had heard something about.....

There is plenty of water here although would not swim in it....

Bats......cans you see them?  Flying foxes ♥♥

All hanging, flapping their wings to cool off and a video below....noisy little guys they are 


Map of the park area in Warragul 

Woody was back to watching Michael Portello 

And look who came to visit for the night on Wednesday ♥ 

Sarah and Brandon her oldest 

Sebastian enjoying chatting and Paul 

Mum Girl selfie lol 

We took them out for a meal at local bowling club...Brandon was feeling real cold so gave him my crochet bag which he put on his head lol

Crazy selfie 


And Sarah put on my old Wedding dress and looked gorgeous ♥♥

It will be 42 years old 21st May a year older than her ♥♥

I got her to put on some of the masks we have from other fun times out lol 

Love this 

Brandon joined in the fun ♥

Awesome 

We all had a great night and morning on Thursday and they then went home 

And look who was dropped off on Thursday afternoon ♥♥ 

Yes these little cherubs 

Cooper and April loved the windmills I gave them ♥

In my rainbow hat 



And her looking gorgeous 

Granny Cooper selfie 

Loves sitting with Granpa 

Just us girls 

Relaxing on the couch 

On Friday I washed their clothes and Woody assisted 

They love being in our backyard 

And we went on a few walks too 
They were picked up yesterday by Daddy and home they went 

Here is me in that wedding dress with my dear Dad and Mum.....it was freezing that day so our smiles came through clenched teeth and holding hands to warm a little lol 

Watched that lovely Neil Oliver last night with Coast New Zealand 

Today I am trying to feel a bit better as have a crap cough.....seems to be the same as what I have had each year for the last 3 years....not catchy to anyone else just annoying and can hang around for weeks 
Anyway, herbs from the garden for a tea for me....Paul thinks I am nuts lol
And just like the song Scarborough Fair....Parsley Sage Rosemary and Thyme ♥♥

Sipping as I type this out......
Hope your days have been good and thanks as always for dropping by xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy seeing your family visits.. what a pretty wedding dress you wore and your daughter looks fab in it! I love seeing your two wee ones they really are the cutest ever. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Teresa my ever faithful commentor ♥

      Delete