Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Another week gone by

Hello my family and friends.....boy another week has gone by eek......My special skull boots were worn last Sunday when we went to a suprise 70th gathering 

Catching the tram to enjoy some fun 

In the black and white top is the lady of the moment 

Us with a few of our friends after surprising her 

My good friend Jilly with 2 of her family girls 

Sue doing a little speach before the cakes 

Happy birthday Sue.....she is a mad crazy Collingwood supporter and lots of black and white little cakes.  Wonderful catchup and fun for us all 

Back home and now watching The Dark Crystal series on Netflix....my kids all watched the movie so many many years ago lol Dare I say how long ago 

Woody has been enjoying for sure 

On Tuesday I had another trim to my hair.....getting shorter lol 

Been doing lots of crochet and love my needle holder (from Sarah)

Yesterday (Wednesday) made some Anzac biscuits....plan to take some to Sarah's in a few days 

Working on a washcloth.....which I have now finished for my gift drawer 

Last night back on with more Dark Crystal 

Woody happy 

Oh and today seperated our bunk bed ready for 2 small people to stay tomorrow night.....Teresa you will get to see pics of them again real soon lol 

I have made a quick fruit cake too 

Bought plenty of fresh fruit for those mini people lol 

And baked more cookies......mostly just to stock up as has been years since I cooked cookies.....NOT LOW CARB lol

Paul has fitted this neat train sign that Rex gave me ages ago.....love this 

Crazy Granny type hat I have completed 

And that dishcloth too.....Very happy with how productive I am currently
Well today is Thursday and tomorrow mini people arrive for a sleep over....fun time ahead lol Love to you all out there xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. What a great party for your friend! No one had a party for me for my 70th birthday which makes me sad. I'm glad that you get to have those two adorable grandchildren for a sleepover, can't wait to see the photos. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete