Pages

Friday, September 27, 2019

Things in September

Well hello 😀😀 been almost 2 weeks since last post
Crocheted this hat

Was part of a little club I am occasionally in called Crate Crochet....you get a box sent with a pattern and relevant yarn and hook.....nice suprise 😃😃

I visited Sarah for a night.......much needed Mum daughter time 😙😙

Look how tall Sebastian is now!!

Lovely pic 

I have watched trains 😀😀

And waited for this one to meet Paul

He was off and running before I could snap him lo

We had coffee out at a city pub opposite this church 

Bar with meals available

Nice cappuccino 

I am trying to be good and drink herbal teas

Nice one 


Paul with the statue 😀😀

I finished this neat shawl and blocked it.....something I rarely do and from my crate fun

Working on a 2nd crochet sock

Last week we had funeral to attend and was a road trip with overnight stay

Paul holding my brother Robbie's shoes which literally fell apart as he walked at the cemetery........

We got to visit the sea



Another nice spot on our way home


I have made these for someone 😀😀

Further on that sock

Picture of Alice Cooper from many years ago I like

And our neighbors verandah but not their cat.......funny furry 🐈🐈
Now back in city and caught up with my Frank but no pics 💙💙
Back home we will go soon xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Very colorful hat, nicely done! Wow.. your grandson has shot up, so tall! More traveling to and fro.. you sure get around! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete