Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Currently October

Not a great pic as raw chook not appetizing lol
Anyway hello, how have you all been this past week

Raw veg for the oven as was tasty once cooked.....forgot to take pics

Woody is still enjoying Tony Robinsons Ancient tracks and hooking 😂😂

We had yum roast pork with perfect crackling and low carb veg

We saw a neat show with heston blumenthal

And I am working on another colourful blanket

Teresa here are our trees currently in Spring here.....she has a neat blog and decorates house for all occasions...currently Halloween my favourite https://teresakasner.blogspot.com/2019/10/halloween-decor-and-more.html

On our daily walk the other day was windy and cold.....see wearing a coat lol

So we decided to bus back

On the bus selfie 😂😂

Another great low carb stirfry with leftover pork 

We watched this neat kid friendly movie on netflix My pet dinosaur

That pool works has busy days

Working on this little person

RDO so no guys Monday

Moon on Mondy night with mobile phone

Selfie of us saying hello

Woody a bit bored amongst the balls

But I am trying to hook again most evenings

Hello from Woody 

Today Wednesday doing more hooking of something 

Just putting a few pics from my old fuji camera.....sunset over the back fence

A bit later

And zoom to moon

Better one......
Enjoying catching up on the few blogs I look at and trying to get healthy again xxoo


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed all your photos.. even the raw chicken.. LOL! Thanks for the link.. you're such a good blog friend! I can't wait to see how that pool will look. Your crochet hat looks very warm and nicely done! I compared your moon to my moon photo and it looks like you see a whole different part of it than we do!

    BooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo
    *H*A*P*P*Y* *H*A*L*L*O*W*E*E*N*!*
    BooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete