Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Sewing, a new camera and stuff

A few days ago I got out some fabric I had and decided to make a few things for me.....do you sew? Hello to you all 

Made some short pj pants

A pretty t shirt 

And another 3/4 sleeve top

Love this bird fabric

Working on something green with my hook

And a beanie with Woodys assistance 

Have binged watched all of Grace and Frankie Netflix 

With the assistance from the military many Chinooks fly over thankyou to NZ USA CANADA PAPUA NEW GUINEA for all of their help with all of ours helping CFA throughout Oz ❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏😀😀😀

Woody has been checking our bags

And my backpack for next travel plan 

Actually he enjoyed Kinky boots the other night lol

Made Dinosaur beanie for Cooper....ROAR 🐊🐊

Trying to get back to lower carb

Oooh some green arms 👽👽

Today had lunch at Sale greyhound race club and got to see Lure fly past 

And then black greyhound racing fast but pic with mobile makes it look like a stroll lol Believe me it was running 

We stopped past the local RAAF base to take these snaps 


Again Thankyou to ALL

Now last week I bought myself a new toy....this with research via some blog friends Thanks Teresa and Jacquie


30x zoom fantastic 


This eagle weather vane/decoy is 3 houses away

Nice camera shot of Woody......hello faithful friends 

And well......just cause it looked good through the camera lens.....
We have both been major lethargic after yellow fever needle 5 days ago.....talk about no energy and joint pain......but worth it I guess lol
Keep safe out there my family and friends till next time xoxo

1 comment:

  1. It was good to catch up with your doings.. I'm happy I could help you find a good camera! Where is your next trip going to be? ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete