Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Family

Time together last weekend 

Plenty of food

I am sure Brandon loves my new zoom lol 

A bit if a family gathering we had and excuse dark pics lol

Brandon and Frank 


I think they liked the dark pics from my mobile lol

Fun together 


We even sang and also to those not here Please excuse my HIDEOUS voice lol

Sarah and I had fun doing crazy faces 

Sunday I had Julia's baby shower to attend and Woody enjoyed seeing Shrek again

Only pic I took of mum to be 💓💓

I even wore a dress and comfy boots 

We trained back home for a few days 

Thermal activity right near our street.....all for the new swimming complex coming down the hill

Woody has been resting 

And something was on its way Tuesday

And rain it did.....much needed

Aloe was happy


Super rain.......
Well that is it for now....I may be missing or I may not.....
Take care and keep safe and well 😀😀🦇🦇

2 comments:

  1. *H*A*P*P*Y* * *B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y*!*!*!* to everyone, too! I'm glad you got to see a lot of your family before you head off on such a long trip!! Have a great time and I am looking forward to the photos! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun blog Mum and lol yes I am sure Brando will Love that pic, that camera is amazing...his eyes...awesome pic for Us to cherish ;) xo

    ReplyDelete