Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Another week and distant catchups

Yes more bread making happened in the last 10 days......How are you all going out there? Here we have spent a lot of time doing walks and revisited our city pad.

Woody catching up on Netflix The Last Kingdom 

I did some good old hooking while watching tv

Woody was glad to catchup with Bullseye who lives at city pad 💙💙

My special inside door mat

On with The most beautiful railways


Steam train of course you know I love them 💜🙋‍♀️🚂🚂
Next up we managed to distant visit my girl 💜 and 2 granboys YAY 

Brandon 21 💙👦

Sebastian who I call Batty almost 19

Some lovely sandwiches Sarah made us 

And my dear girl 💜🙋‍♀️ last Friday 

Saturday lucky to see my Rex and his Jason 💙💙💙

Woody was glad to have his beanie as has been sunny but cold 

One of our low carb dinners using Changs low carb noodles 

Woody back watching The Last Kingdom

On Sunday we had a lovely walk near our city pad 

The big wheel in the distance has not run since covid 19

Footy stadium and mostly just us walking.....later we visited my bro and wife but no pics and had not seen them since January 

Yummo burger we had for dinner made of course by us

Working on this little zebra for a soon to be born baby

Monday we were invited for lunch to catchup with dear friends. This name plaque was on her family home and now proudly displayed at her home 💜😀

2 Marks, Melanie and Looloo 💜💜💙💙

Another noodle dish and a bit too much chili oil....spicy lol

Woody snacking on Krackles

Tuesday we drove home and it was a good day for it 🌻🌻

Nice low carb lunch we had
Completed this colourful beanie 😀😀
Now back to crocheting and knitting other things
May you all be well out there and at least safely seeing family and friends 💜💙🙋‍♀️

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you getting to see family, I know how much you love to spend time with your kids and grands. I'm so glad things are easing a bit.. but we have too many deaths here in the US. 100,000 dead here now. Be safe! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete