Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Another week gone by

Gosh another week gone by......just before we left city pad spotted the police helicopter 

Back home and have been enjoying my selection of teas 

Bacon and eggs back on the menu

A lovely tomato soup and toast too

Still working on Sophie 

Chicken wings our favourite meal 😀😀

More tea and a really nice evening blend 

More hooking

Loaf and rolls made for freezing 

The local creek had a lot of rain early last week

Bridge across the creek 

Flowing fast 

Burgers using our rolls 

And this kitty came to visit

She had a tag and her name is Bella and lives across our street ❤❤

Chocolate Chilli cake which was delish and still have a couple of slices in the freezer 😀

Spicy chicken thighs and cauliflower bake.....trying to get a bit of lower carb happening 

Look 👀👀😀😀❤❤ For mothers day this surprise parcel arrived....thought I had forgotten I made an order 😂😂 But no a surprise from jess and jason 😀😀
So many great teas 

Flying spider webs appeared all over town too.......eek 

Full moon 

More Michael Portillo with Woody watching on 

Steam train yay

Assisting with my craft 


Flying Scotsman and Scotland perfect 

My favourite mug and sleepy tea 

And LOOK can build my own Flying Scotsman 😀😀

Woody and more hooking

More Hokey Pokey cookies with ginger thrown in Yum


More bread baked today 

And an impossible pie.....just eggs bacon onion cheese capsicum all mixed up 

Paul has made Julia another lasagna and I did bread stick.....We visit her tomorrow as allowed to do a limited visit. BABY fun day for us 😀😀
Hope all good out there.....we still are xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. My goodness your bread looks amazing! We need to make another loaf. I enjoyed all your photos.. great moon shot! Have fun seeing the baby.. lucky you! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we are loving the bread lol Not full moon my mistake coming next post lol

      Delete