Pages

Friday, October 2, 2020

Sewing, Gardening and a special visitor

Well another 2 weeks gone by.......hello my family and friends 
Still doing plenty of cups of tea 

More no carb noodle dishes....this one with cashews 

Sock knitting with hot chocolate and Woody 

I sewed another top.....keeps me sane 

We have had plenty of rain and cold weather the last weeks......

I wore my very neat scarf to try and look stylish lol 

Memory photo of 11years at Surfers Paradise Qld holiday.....Paul and Brandon 10.....he is now 21 and taller than Paul....and us victorians are not welcome in qld currently 

Another tasty dish of deconstructing  lamb souvlaki 

An olive and rosemary low carb bread I made......ok but not fantastic lol

We always love a good Pork Belly and side dish Bok Choy 

Woody is a bit over all this bonding time at home with Paul 😂😂😈😈

Another scrunchie made 

And added a pocket to a store bought tshirt for a grandie 

More noodles.....this time meatballs and mushrooms

With my camera I zoomed on this flying object. One of those kite type with person laying like a hang glider with an engine

We have now planted 2 tomato plants 

h
Number 1 

Both planted amongst our Oregano

Some Spring onion and Lettuce seeds happening 



Plant number 2 

Woody has been watching Nurse Rachett on Netflix 


More sewing.......this time some Skorts (shorts under skirt) Xmas gift planning 

Special tag I have

Little shorts 

The slide bits are being put together at the pool complex


My glass of chickens

Now have 4 different sizes 

Another tasty noodles dish this time leftover pork steaks 

Our special visitor ❤❤❤❤ Try to see him as much as we can........he lives Regional so allowed 

Yes jaylen 

Mumma Julia 


This little seat I have has been used by many grandies 

Yum dinner 

Oh dear lol lol 

Getting another set of clothes on 

Mumma left him with us so she could do a little bit of shopping 

Special hugs 

Getting to know Woody

Granpa loves his grandie 

Mumma having well earned coffee before trip home.....little guy zonked lol
So this has been very uplifting for us.......now onto this weekend with lovely weather for a change.....sending love to all

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you get to see that adorable little blue-eyed ginger baby! What a special little guy! You sure are sewing up a storm! Good for you! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss commenting on this post! I thought I did! I adore that darling little ginger baby boy! Sorry I'm late on this. Love you! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete