Pages

Monday, November 2, 2020

The end of October 🦇🦇💀💀

Hello out there 😀😀 crocheted these cute mittens and now in my gift box

Paul made a lovely tasty omelette the other morning 

I have a current obsession with these Kangaroo pockets.....so added to 2 tops

Having fun sewing and find the mini bulldog clips great on stretchy curling fabric

We had not had Cauliflower bake in a while so whipped this up....tasty

Just some of my pattern tracing waiting to happen

We enjoyed a pretend Lasagna using no carb noodles and mini garlic bread (not low carb but made by me)

And you know I LOVE chicken wings......so whipped up a marinade 😀😀

I can say they were delish 

Random snap of our office/sewing/bunk room 

And more chickens have happened 😂😂

They enjoyed watching the rain fall 

I have been enjoying a nice Chia Raspberry drink.....just a cup frozen berries, same of water, dash of stevia (low carb sweetener), 1tsp ginger, 1 tbs Chia seeds. All mixed in Bullet or blender.

Using left over roast lamb slices from freezer I made a shepherd's pie with Cauliflower topping 

Looking rustic 🐖🐖

And it was also delish 

More sewing and so glad of these clips

Did a fancy stitch on the hem but it is lost in this neat fabric 🤔🤔 Oh well.....

Cute dinosaur fabric now a tshirt for someone 

And another 😀😀

One of my special labels

Another drink enjoyed 😀😀

Using our low carb Rolls, Paul made us delish burgers 

Oh and another chicken lol

BLET for breakfast  

And our crispy Pork belly was so crispy.....and simple salad.......I now feel hungry lol

Started hooking up a santa type hat the other night 

And finally the cleaning bug hit me........we moved these once loved ornaments of Paul's parents/grandparents to here so we can also enjoy them 😀😀

I actually got the dust removing bug......and our stereo is in this pic.......

Clean clean.........can welcome visitors........not that anyone can see us 🙄🙄

Oh and halloween and a full moon.....I was happy 🦇🦇☠☠💀💀😈😈

My camera has such a good zoom

Yesterday (Sunday) more cleaning happened lol Paul took apart the couch for me and I gave that area a good vacuum 

It is large and heavy 🤣🤣

After all of that we deserved a safe lunch out.........only pic I took 🤔

Anyway.....all cleaned and stereo is now gone (no longer worked) and moved ornaments around......Billy Bass the singing fish has a new spot 🐟🐟 zoom if you want to check him out

Couch all back together

The view from where I usually sit...........you can see our Winnie in the reflection of our tv

Woody was happy to sit here with me last night.
May this find you well and maybe I entertained you for a while xoxo 😀😀❤❤


2 comments:

  1. Wow.. you have really cleaned up a storm! While we were at the beach my house-sitter friend cleaned and dusted here and re-arranged stuff. Was nice to come home to. Love your chickens and tee shirts! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to catch up on your industry, Wendy, and now I am hungry, too :) The chickens are very cute and cheery and I admire your mitts, Grand sewing, and use of clips, too. You did entertain me as well! Waving to Woody xx

    ReplyDelete