Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Catching up and being healthy

Hello 😀😀 I wrapped up Aprils gift for her 5th and we visited on Sunday but whoops no pics......busy enjoying 

Nice lemon and water so exciting 😂😂

Sewed a top for Cooper. It has big front kanga pocket and a sleeve pocket

He will get this on Feb 7th his 4th birthday

And a bucket hat I made him with Toy Story fabric 

A bit of fun

Still enjoying many teas.....this was a choc mint one 

And this was black daintree tea with home herbs thrown in

Made some more flapjacks and these were eaten and left at Aprils 😀😀

We have had a few birds visit

Cockatoo

Magpie and baby with hungry beak wide open 

Nice to have them visit 

Yep more tea lol

And icy water with berries 

We went back to the city and I visited a dear friend who lost her hubby in September. Like to be some support for her and of course no pics 

This was on a walk we did near her flat



Me and Paul had a tasty lunch out......meatballs

And Bao buns 

Honey crackles I made in the city and gave to my Sarah when I saw her 😀😀

Flapjacks to take away with us in Van soon

My 2 older boys!!! 😀😀😀❤❤ Rex and Frank.....gave them a crackle too

Last of this tea on Wednesday night 

Woody also enjoyed Michael Portillo too 
Back home and weather is going to be quite hot for many days
Take car and see you again soon xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Your sons are movie star handsome! Can you share your flapjack recipe? I'm dying to try it. It was fun to see your birds, so different from ours. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm envious of your magpies. We have a couple down the other end of the street. I know they'd love it much more up in my garden where I could chuck them all our snails but they are reluctant to move no matter how many times I ask them politely when I'm walking past.
    I love that sweet little crocheted doll for your grand daughter!!

    ReplyDelete