Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Catchup posting

Hello out there.......Sunday 14th March we thought we would check out new bowling/cinema/motel complex partly just opened. These are the stairs to the cinema (also lift available) Not open yet, maybe May.

We had a coffee in the cafe and I sent this carpet pic to my son Ray to see if this was his companies work 
but no. They were involved with the cinema originally

Looking from front entry past cafe/bowling towards motel 

Motel corridor 

The outside obviously of the big building 

Down the side of future cinema

Cinema screens inside the back area 

I have continued on with my tea drinking too

Nice relaxing blend 

The swimming complex  is due to open end March 😀😀

Future grassy area out front 

Many are keen on the water slide

I have added to my fabric stash

Julia sent me pic of Jaylen in his birthday top 😀😀

Love my frozen berry drinks.....I must get more 

We also have this performing arts centre being built......going to be HUGE 

Made a nice chili chicken dish

Cucumber tomato salad side 

Julia sent me this pic of all who love her too much 🤣🤣 and yes she is having a new person in June 

I have made myself 4 new masks all with this fabric on one side

2 with this fabric 

2 with this 🦇 Victorians will no longer need to wear masks in retail settings from 6pm Friday, but would still need to carry one and wear them on public transport, in rideshare vehicles, and in hospitals

I have sewn another curved hem tank 

Neat fabric and know it will be loved 

Usual tag ☠☠

Paul made me a shelf for where I sit 😀😀

Great for my books and tea drinking too

I have sewn these romperalls for Jaylen.....a bit bigger and long leg for him 

Granny tag and Mummies and Spiders 

Also made these pants with very slippery fabric 

And my tag.......may never sew with this stuff again 🤣😂

Another refreshing drink 

And yummy burgers last Friday.......
Last week I had an Uncle die who was 4wks off 100 on my mums birthday (she died 2016)
Very special and visited his wife my Aunt and caught up with a few cousins too ❤❤
No pics No need Happy memory time 
Keep being safe out there 😀😀❤❤


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your latest doings with you and your family. That little boy is so amazing! So cute! I wonder if his sibling will look similar.. guess we'll find out soon! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete