Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Thank you ⚘⚘ and on with things

Hello and welcome back. Thank you to all of you for the kindness in remembering our dear Blog friend Teresa. She sure will be missed as was often the only commentor on so many blogs. I now follow a few new ones thanks to her ⚘⚘
Almost 2 weeks since I have been here so on I will go.....
This was another low carb cookup Saturday week ago

Chicken and veg and yes creamy cheese sauce 

Plenty of tea drinking of different blends......Red like beetroot and could really taste the ginger

We decided to buy a sound bar and can say it is great to be able to hear everything 

Upgraded to a decent power board too

So many cords and wires lol

For our van some new bowls and plates
Microwave safe so will be handy zapping meals 

$3 set of 6 plates and same for the 6 bowls from The Reject shop

Simple oven cooked hotdogs 

Woody says hello and wonders where all our holiday trips have gone
Covid Woody Covid
We have had our 1st jab.....next not till 6th August 

I have enjoyed prawns 

Another tea. I really like this one 

On our daily walk we noticed the exercise equipment gone
But looks like this may be getting an upgrade

Not to keen on this cuppa 

I made and we enjoyed lemon cream cheese pudding with chia seeds too

On my no alcohol nights I enjoy ginger beer and frozen Raspberries 

Roasted chicken thighs and oven roasted vegies 

Thought this was applicable after the jab

Luckily we had no side effects just me sore arm

Another great drink 😀😀

We ate brunch out at a fave in town The Dark Horse

And my temporary crown now replaced with long term biting Tooth 

Spaghetti Bolognese with no carb noodles 

I have crocheted a hat. 1 very colourful ball

Back to the city we went

Woody so happy to go somewhere 

Traffic which we do not enjoy lol

At our city pad the pool is empty (eek) Tiles being replaced
Those who know me will tell you I have a fear of empty pools lol

Anyway. Nice to see the swans and cygnets 

3 cute ones
We caught up with some of my brood over the days but no pics

And Julia sent me a pic of her in the petal top I made her
As of today 3 weeks till baby 

We visited her and minded Jaylen while she went to Doctors 

Teresa loved seeing this little man and would have laughed at this pic

Cute little man at cafe with Granny and Granpa

After her appointment we had lunch at a nearby pub
Jaylen enjoyed food lol

This is something we picked up for Julia for Jaylen when kicked out of pusher 😂😂

Woody back home relaxing with a bag of Krackle 

Tasty steak with cheese and veg

Yesterday we enjoyed chicken kebabs with greek salad for lunch at home

And this was a a very nice arvo cuppa

Yesterday I also sewed again
Bird fabric (already have top with it) adding black sleeves 

And black back
Love it 😀😀
Thankyou again for so many comments last time
May your days be filled with good memories and happy times ahead xoxo

5 comments:

  1. This is a quickie just to let you know I am following you now and have also placed you on my blog list. I will be back after I have had a gander around your blog and have done a bit of reading. :-) keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You keep well too Amanda and thanks for visit

      Delete
  2. I think I am popping over to your house for some delicious food and some time with that gorgeous little boy. I bet he keeps you two on our toes! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all just to start right and as I see he is an important member of your family I'll say hello to Woody ! I gather you like getting out and about but I imagine that has been curtailed for the time being due to Covid. I personally am looking forward to when I can go home to the UK to see my family. I have had to cancel 2 trips because of lockdown. I must say that Celtic red-head grandson of yours is gorgeous. I say Celtic because at a guess I'd say Jaylan has some Scottish or Irish blood in him, due to those lovely red locks. Lovely tops! I am not much good at dressmaking myself but I do like embroidery and cross-stitch. My main addiction is crochet :-) keep well Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Amanda and have emailed you back. Yes Scottish blood and Woody our constant travel pal ❤😃😃

      Delete