Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Actually doing stuff

Hello. Well on last post Saturday I said we would eat out and here is our brunch
Him big breakfast 

Me crispy chicken waffle. Yes not low carb 🤣

I bought a new teapot at The Reject shop $5

Woody has been resting amongst my stuff

Anyway tea drinking continues
Interesting blue tea

Ok taste 

But nicer with squeeze of lemon and now purple 

Paul made us some nice toasties on low carb bread 

Ham Cheese Capsicum Tomato delish

Nice sunny snap on our bench 

Chicken wings enjoyed with simple cucumber onion salad with avocado mayo blend

Monday morning was finally sunny
Our morning walk in cool weather 

Simple cucumber slices with cream cheese and me wasabi him dijon mustard 

I enjoyed home cooked Hoki fillet with tomato and onion

And look
I hooked up a cover for my teapot 

Buttons to keep it tight 

Monday night we enjoyed Spag bog with no carb noodles and low carb bread with garlic pieces 

Another pair of mittens finished and put away

And another chicken. These are my chicken crochet therapy and this is Speckle

7 chickens 

And another little one Henny 

8 🐔🐓🤣🤣

Another pic just coz 

 A nice parcel arrived for me too

Fun fabric for sewing pleasure 

Last night I whipped up Pizza base dietdoctor.com/recipes/keto-pizza recipe 

I had pre washed my fabric and it needed to dry
So here it is 😀😀

Woody likes Speckle 

Low carb dough with our ingredients 

He likes Henny too......nice to have new friends 

Pizza all cooked and so simple and tasty 

Recipe from UK book Rose Elliott is cooked often when we have visitors expected

All cooked and plan is for family visit Saturday now allowed Only 15 adults, so all of our kids finally 

Today we had another Brunch meal out 
Him Lamb Souvlaki

Me Scallop/Prawn bacon wrapped with onion and capsicum 
To keep it low carb left the rice 😀👌

And just now, Paul has repaired the pulling lever on our couch hence this look 🤣🤣
Hope you are all well out there xoxo ❤❤😀😀




3 comments:

  1. The cool weather sounds like bliss, it is so hot here. I love all the yummy food you have posted. It all looks delicious. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of yummy dishes I notice... so looking forward to getting back to normal food again :-) Gorgeous mug covers and great beanies. Oh! those chickens they must make an awful racket. I wonder Woody doesn't get fed of the row. love the fabric...so different! Thank you for your comment on my latest post will be replying soon :-) Keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are well again. Woody sure loves the chickens but would rather travel lol

      Delete