Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

End of October

Hello again just adding current pics and what we have done this past week
We enjoyed a slow roasted lamb shoulder and cauliflower cheese bake

And last Wednesday we visited the little guys
Lincoln almost 5months 

So cute and bald 

Jaylen excited although looks wary here lol 
Just had a nap

Happy together 

Jaylen took his own selfie 😆😆

He had fun outside with his bike 

Granpa put on his hat as very sunny that day
They have a huge back yard 

I made some low carb gnocchi and enjoyed with lamb leftovers 

Baked some more cheese cubes but added bits of bacon 

Quite tasty 

But not crispy more chewy 

Friday there was some shocking weather coming
This showed the rain sweeping over 

And of course we enjoyed chicken wings 🐔🐔

Watched Micheal Portillo walking again too

Enjoyed low carb Carbonara made by me 

I also baked this low carb rhubarb upside-down cake 

Had a sewing task to turn a single doona into 2 cot size covers 

Cut in half and sewed seam and able to use existing snaps 

Other one involved cutting ironing sewing and a hammer lol 

All complete with shiny silver snaps 
There may have been some swearing 😆😂

Apparently 31st October there was visible Aurora Australis as shown here
One day I will be in the right place camera handy 

Another low carb dish with leftover chicken 🐔🐔

Yesterday I enjoyed a simple mineral water with sliced lemon

And Paul cooked some mini taco bites
Made with mince taco flavour then mixed with eggs and cheese when cold
Baked in mini muffin tins delicious 
That is it for now......did have my brother visit but took no pics 😆😆
Keeping well and may see other family shortly
xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely snapshots of Melbourne. A city I just didn’t get to see although it was planned as my nephew lives there. It had to be missed though as I tried to cram too much into my second visit to Oz. Adorable grandchildren! I gather lockdown has now been lifted in your area then. Happy for you that they were able to visit. I am not sure why this comment has slipped down to your previous post . Perhaps I ought to put my glasses on LOL! Keep well. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete