Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2022

A bit of city and little boys

Hello 
My goodness 7 attempts at loading pics........
Anyway back after a rest 😂
We enjoyed more of that Char Sui Pork with side of noodles 

We needed to go check our city pad and do a few other things
So we caught the train for a change
Our station is getting a big change 😀

Along we went as I listened to Audible with Working Class Man Jimmy Barnes 

After checking our pad we walked out for haircuts
Paul always goes to this place for buzz cut
I also let them trim mine and may go back for shorter 

There is now evidence of serious building happening across the road 

And look Julia drove all the way to city to visit us
Jaylen and Lincoln too ❤❤❤

Lincoln loves sucking on fabric lol

His special Koala 

We had lunch out too
They enjoyed a walk 

And LOVED the tram 

I think he wondered what is this lol

Loves poking his tongue like Mummy does lol
We caught up with 2 of my boys and back home we went

Next day we got a phone call for help lol
So back down we went and minded these 2 in a park near Mummys appointment 

They had fun and pelicans were at another park 

Way over there lol

On our drive back we stopped for dinner
Paul enjoyed Kiev I had seafood pasta 

And on Tuesday night I used frozen Char Sui in a tasty Singapore noodle dish using low carb noodles 🙋‍♀️😀

Back to healthier evening drinks too 😂🤣

Today I cooked a batch of Anzac biscuits 

And currently today 6th October enjoying this cuppa 😍
May all be well in your world xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment