Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

FIRST BIRTHDAY FUN

And here is the little birthday girl APRIL celebrating her FIRST birthday ♥

a cute outfit indeed ☺

Now this is one of my MANY nephews, his name is Adam, and his father is, my brother Robbie and he is holding his cute little girl Chelsea, such a cheesy smile ☺♥

April's Dad ready for the big day ☺

plenty of balloons and decorations

and HEAPS of food which I did not really take pictures of.....

April with her candle and Mum and Dad helped blow it out

Ready to smash her very own cake ☺

and this is a rarity me with my 3 grandsons.....Brandon almost 18, Sebastian behind him 15 and little Riley 4 with his Dad...was so wonderful getting a pic together

Getting ready for another snap lol 

Then Ray appeared with April so now 5 of my grandies!! Misty refused she sat on a chair behind us busy with her ipad type thing lol 

Brandon is soooo tall now xo

my Sarah with Miss April 

April just love the bunny that hangs off my mobile

They had a pinata in the shape of  a "one" in the distance there lol  

They all lined up to have a whack.....Misty is the one with the long ponytail and her brother Riley in the stripes ☺

Everyone had a good old whack more than once and Misty smashed it apart.....very pleased with herself ☺ and that is April's Mum Lauren ready to have new baby soonish ☺

Lollies fell every where and little Miss Chelsea was so cute she managed to carry some back to her Dad with her dress up like a catcher lol 

April practicing walking with Daddy, she can now crawl quite well ♥ 

She even had a ride on a little back with other grandad

and I managed this snap as Riley walked  past me lol.....got ya ☺
It was a great day with lots of fun, eating, cleaning and general good old catching up with so many whom I got NO photo's of lol 

We then headed to our city place and went out for tea that night at this  place 

and I was very happy as they had GRILLED seafood salad (very rare to not end up battered) ♥♥ and it was so tasty.....low carb happy 

and Paul enjoyed rump steak with salad and NO chips....win win
Well how is everyone out there??
Me I have a busy week or 2 ahead and today is stinking HOT LOL
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Goodness you have such a gorgeous and growing family! So much love, too. You should be very proud and thankful, I know you are. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mum what a beautiful post ! So very happy you got to get Some wonderful pics with the Grandkiddies! So good to see you so happy together :) was a lovely day . Love Sarah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, April! [how can she already be a year old???] I'm so glad you are enjoying time with your family, Wendy. I have not commented on all your posts but am enjoying your travels :) xx

    ReplyDelete