Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Visiting a sister, fur and feathers

 
Hello again, thank you for the many kind emails re Mum....she is still fighting on and may end up in Rehab soon....Visiting her also gave me a chance to catch up with one of my sisters....her car had problems so I picked her up and took her to visit Mum and we also caught up with my wonderful sister in law and our brother ☺☺ No pic's of them..... I then came back to stay the night and today (Friday) we had a walk down to the beach near her house.....well, a 10 minute walk but was good and as you can see the tide was out....

Just getting used to using my new mobiles camera and tried a bit of a zoom.....I need lot's of practice lol 

A selfie of us on our walk back.....my glasses are transition lenses so they go dark when outside ☺

And who do we have here......JACK one of her cats ☺☺

They have a good lemon tree here too as well as many thriving plants

Ah and the other cat JILL she thinks the boat is her own personal bed for sleeping in lol 

Jill has amazing long whiskers....they are both roughly 13 years old, maybe even older and look pretty good ☺

Jack again...he kept trying to leap up at my mobile maybe he wanted a close up lol 

She grows quite a bit of veggie's here

And gets eggs from her 2 chickens, this egg was in the nest....the other egg was on the floor of the coop because 1 of the chickens has a problem of sitting all the time and a droopy tail....they are going to get her checked out.....

2 black chickens

Not sure if they have names, I forgot to ask....

The love eating some silver beet from the veggie patch ☺☺

Jack having a good old clean on the grass.....
Was nice to visit for a night and enjoy the furry friends and feathered ones too
It is a 1 and half hour drive for me so off to home I went...
Do you have plans for this weekend?
We are just going to be home with a visit to my Mum on Monday, that is a 2 hour drive ♥

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to have a nice visit with your sister with everything going on. It must have been nice to spend time and relax together. I loved seeing all of her animals. The chickens are especially lovely. Take care, we're all thinking of you and your family. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky to have your mom still with you. I know you're treasuring every moment with her. You are also lucky to have a sister! I treasure mine. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed seeing your sister and her critters, too :) Thinking of you as you live through this anxious time with your mum, and am glad you have other family members to be with you, too xx

    ReplyDelete