Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Getting ready for xmas

Hello again.....got onto doing my xmas cards and now posted 😀

We had a work xmas drinks on Friday night so took a quick snap of myself before we headed off......good fun night....excuse my crazed look..... I don't get out much lol

I have started some more crochet mittens

We decorated yesterday (Saturday) so got out the xmas hats for these kidlets again and the basket is getting crowded lol

The dragon mirror all prettied up with tinsel and santa....

Mini xmas tree and the little train going around

Ratus has sure taken his guarding role seriously 😈 

More tinsel near the television

And this wonderful tinsel bat with red coloured beads in one of my skull jars 😀

and finally finished that sock so now to get on with the pair.....
Thank you for dropping in to visit xxoo

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you're well into the season with cards and decorating! I hope you had fun with your drink party. I had a fun day of decorating more, wrapping presents and making some crafty gifts.

    ****************************************
    *M*E*R*R*Y* * *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ****************************************

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of you! You look excited. I don't get out much either, they probably think I need to get back in my cage as soon as possible. :)

    ReplyDelete