Pages

Monday, October 16, 2017

Family birthday fun a 30th & 33rd ☺☺

And here are 3 of my grand kiddies.......Riley almost 5  helping baby Cooper 8mths with a microphone and Misty almost 9 busy with a book

and my nephews wife Lyndall, with baby Piper 5 mths 

Cooper being held by Pa (my ex) 

There were many there and everyone had a great time.....I was very happy catching up with so many family members 

My boy Ray dressed as cowboy....he had turned 33 

and here is Misty after having her face painted 

She wanted a selfie with me and Ray bombed us lol 

little Miss April in her cute dress 

and her Mummy Lauren turned 30 

Robbie my bro and Lynn and their daughter in law Reshele 

Luke (my bros boy) and  my Sarah 

and look Lauren had a Humphrey bear cake and I made a triple chocolate ripple for Ray with characters from Zootopia....no close pics......

April had a rainbow painted on her ☺☺

there were lots of balloon animals made and heaps of bubbles blowing around 

Chelsea loved doing bubbles at her Nanzy lol 

my sis Julie with her grandy Jade 

and Eric is also her grandy 

April happily eating next to Pa 

Lauren's Dad Rod made up a special song for Ray and Lauren....and did a good job too lol 

we all sang loudly ♥

Chelsea sitting with her Dad Adam (my bros other boy)

sparklers on the Humphrey cake 

and here comes miss cuteness on her bike 

so lovely being with her and everyone else.......so many I did not get pics of and nothing decent of Riley or Cooper.....next time
Now back home and me getting a little excited about the concert we are going to next Friday.....ALICE COOPER ♥♥♥♥♥♥ been a fan since 15 ☺☺
take care out there and love to all xo

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing you and all your family having fun together.. I can see how much love is in your family. Good for you all! What beautiful children you all have! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are and always love getting together when we can xoxoxo

      Delete