Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Goodbye Queenstown Hello Taupo

Hope you are enjoying this trip with us. I know my faithful follower and commenter Teresa is 😀😀 Woody had some fun watching people going past our unit 😂

On our last day in Queenstown we visited a little zoo which takes refuge critters and boy were there a lot of ducks 😂

And peacocks too



A short video I did 😆😆

On our final night I did more crochet

And finished purple mittens

And started a soap bag ☺☺

One of the many delish meals we had out and no we did not eat the chips 😀😀

We said goodbye to Queenstown

And flew to Auckland.....you can see the snowy peaks we flew over on the Sth Island


And after a drive with 2nd hire car arrived in Taupo.....Woody was exhausted 😪😪

Today (Saturday) this is the view from our unit.....

A little tour of this unit......we have stayed here years ago....lounge/dining

Kitchen

Upstairs bathroom with shower and loo.....handy if we had others stay as sleeps 6

Now that was upstairs.....so down the stairs we go 

Down to the front door

Spare room with single beds

Laundry which also has loo

Our bedroom

And ensuite with another loo 😂😂

And a patio where today our clothes dry in the sun ☺☺
Now relaxing after doing food shopping today.
Thanks for visiting and comments too.....I email back to say hello ☺☺

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I loved the scenes you saw, especially the lake with mountains behind it..reminds me of some of the lakes here in the NW/USA. Next time you video you'll have to talk to us, I'd love to hear your voice. I look forward to the next installment. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete