Pages

Monday, December 31, 2018

City xmas fun

Well been quite a while since I was here. Anyway Merry Xmas everyone and today is New Years Eve so I guess I can say Happy new year too......Have you seen the Xmas movie on Netflix starring Kurt Russell, really fun to watch. 

So, way back before xmas and at home I whipped up these 

Plenty were eaten during xmas eve lunch

I was still watching Michael Portello 

21st December we hit the road back to the city pad

All loaded up to be ready 

Yes more Michael Portello watching this time in the city 

I was working on one last xmas pressie 

Little boots, mittens, scarf and little arms waiting 

Love my bat stitch marker 

On Saturday 22nd we went to the supermarket to stock up on drinks and some food 

My boy Frank came for that night with Riley and Misty 

Those 2 had a lot of fun laughing at crazy cats on Youtube 

On Sunday we prepared the pad for 17 expected guest for Xmas eve lunch 

Pressies among the train track 

Little chairs ready too 


My new doormat for here, love it 

And yes that night still hooking this up....oh my aching hand lol 

Both ready and amazing same pattern, same hook, same wool.....different sizes....oh well 

And here are some of them enjoying before lunch...from left to right 
Riley, Sarah, Misty, Lauren with April, Ray with Cooper 

Me and Sebastian 

And me with all my grandies including Ray and Lauren. Tall one Brandon almost 20 

Neat selfie here 

Love how April is looking at Misty....cousin love 

Fun by all and missed so many with photo's but we had a great day 

And some went swimming too 

More went to join them 


So much fun and we fed 16 in total and even still had leftovers 

On xmas morning it was just us so we went to see the Myer windows and this was the theme

But only this photo as the glare from the sun too much 

Later that day we caught a train to go visit Sarah......she had forgotten my present so more than happy to add an extra Mum Girl catchup 

Dante' her oldest cat and my favourite.....he is getting old now 

Fur love right here
Well hope you all had a great xmas time on what ever day you celebrated....We have stayed in the city and will, till after New years day.
Up next a Baptism we went to Yesterday 30th Dec 
Take care out there and look out for each other xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful bunch of photos of your lovely grandchildren and your kids! It looks like you had a totally love-filled holiday time with them all. It's great that you are able to see them so often. We are having a sad few days as we had to bury our beloved little dog Buddy yesterday. :-(

    Anyway.. here's to 2019..

    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*
      *H*A*P*P*Y* *N*E*W* *Y*E*A*R*!*
    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa we sure had fun as I know you did. I am so sorry to see about Buddy...sending hugs to you all xoxo

      Delete
    2. You are a good friend, Wendy. Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete