Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Baptism love

Yes us on a tram again while in the city.....this time we headed to Coburg North 

I was hoping to find my Nanna's house....she died when I was 12 so roughly 50years since I had been here.....

This is number 11 but brother Rob said hers was the last one in the street next to factory....that is now about 5 townhouses....I have her postcards so will see what number she actually was.....

Anyway still in the city relaxing 

Woody is very much enjoying it here 

I have now undecorated the xmas theme 

We went to see this movie at IMAX in 3d was very good 

Took another tram journey to the end of the line at South Melbourne beach 

Hooking on again 

And watched some youtube steam trains too 

Now on Sunday we went to this family Baptism....My sister Julies youngest boy Murray and his wife V and baby Kayla with Donna (in red) being Godmother 

Carl taking pics which would be much better than mine lol 

Proud grandparents and parents 

I had quite a few of my nieces/nephews and their families to take random sneaky snaps of...Meagan, Peter and their 3 William, Alexander and Emily all with long hair 

Luke (close) twins Grace/Georgia, Genevieve, Jonathan, Reshele, Adam and little Piper on his knee.

We had a great time in this huge local hall and the kids all sure had fun 

Even Cooper was there lol 

Just took a few more sneaky snaps 



Cooper loved sitting with Jade....she fed him lots of fruit 

Eric who is Jades brother and Julie and Carls grandson 

And yes April having fun with the balloons 

A better pic of Adam (who belongs to my bro Robbie) and his Piper 
Good fun family time so glad we were able to be there

Back to trying to use of more leftovers and low carb sort of lol 

Oh and Woody had minor surgery because his cord was pulled too much and would not retract.....so now sewn back in kind of.....till someone pulls it again.....

And a awesome new mug for me from Brenton xoxoxo
Well next up will be new year which was last night.....but.....will wait a day or 2 xoxoxo
love out there xoxox

2 comments:

  1. What a nice big family celebration! We have a big one too.. my mom was one of 12 kids and dad one of 6, so we have lots of cousins around the states with many in Oklahoma which is where we began. Have a wonderful new year. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete