Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Chinese new year and other things

We were in the city for a few more nights......checked out some of the displays 
This weekend market was handing out free samples of various foods/drinks.....I tried a few tasty green teas and we got some asian dressing samples.

Those dragons which we watched last year flame up

Plenty of stalls along the river bank

Paul enjoying jasmine tea with Yum Cha lunch on Saturday


Thes crazy long escalators are at Parliament station and I am not keen 😂😂

Back to watch a bit of telly that night

Later we went back out to The District to watch fireworks here

The Melbourne Star all lit up



Good fun 😀😀

On Sunday we had this yummy lunch in a quiet spot away from all the crowds 

And look, yes my girl came in for Sunday night....we saw A star is born with Lady GaGa and Bradley Cooper......on boy so good and sad 😢😢

We then went to see that same market area for those dragons 

We stopped to have a quiet drink on way back to city pad

On Monday I Actually drove for the first time in ages......This is Sarahs car and fun to drive.....got to see her for longer and Paul enjoyed being passenger in the back

As a bonus for me.....another train ride 😂😂

We stayed Monday night to and I enjoyed some music video......Disturbed with Sounds of Silence

Yesterday we took our country train back home and weather was now changed to cool and wet....much needed here

I watch netflix on my tablet and this is Orange is the new black

Goodbye city for now

Back watching Star Trek Discovery

And today I donated Plasma for the first time.....I normally do the blood thing a few times a year.....and this time they wanted my Plasma

Happy to oblige and interesting.....I will do again it just takes a bit longer

I am now working on a mystery crochet along and it will be a doll with long arms and legs.....one arm done wish me luck 😂😂
May you all be well out there xoxoxoxo 

6 comments:

  1. Oh you wanderers, you! I'm glad you got to spend time with your gorgeous daughter. It looks like you all had a good time. I need to see that movie but I like happy endings.. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mum, getting to watch those fireworks here was wonderful...thankyou so much for filming! I had such an awesome time with you, as always, and look forward to many more. I will be very intrigued to see that doll, how very cute! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah 😀😀😀😀 always lovely having you comment too and yes good fun all round. Working on legs now lol xo

      Delete
  3. Hi Wendy! Wow so many good things going on here! I don't even know where to begi! You guys are having a lot of fun. That doll intrigues me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Astri and yes still working on that doll lol

      Delete