Pages

Friday, February 8, 2019

Smokey, Art and friends

Hello has been a bit smokey in our neck of the woods.

Fires in the distance

My shadow in the yard

At least a rainbow appeared 😃😃

All is safe for now thankfully

Nice sunset

Downtown during the weeks walk

Looking the other way

Walking back noticed one of the gums

Branch down and now removed mulched by council

Another baby weebee

Yesterday (Wed) we trained into the city

Had an arty expo to attend and caught up with Cuz Lisa, Trev and sis Julie too 

Zoe is Lisa's girl and very talented with her art

I bought this neat cheese board 😁😁

And today had lunch catchup with good friend Greg

And Jilly 😀😀😀😀 so fun and great we could xxoo
More to entertain us next couple of days 😃😃

2 comments:

  1. You're having fire and we have a big snow storm descending upon us. I hope you'll stay save. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this fantastic blog!
    I suppose for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

    I look forward to fresh updates and will share this site with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete