Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

While at home this week

Well hello from Woody relaxing on my crochet work of Annie lol

Back home and back to watching Michael Portillo and railway journeys 

Even got to watch a show that had my old love Robert Wagner ♥

Drinking some lovely herbal tea 


Woody went out with us the other day to tour around town 

And Paul snapped this hideous picture of the local pool EMPTY 

Weird thing is I have a fear of empty pools.....don't know why just do......

Some Tumeric tea I enjoyed 

Thursday this girl came to visit and I gave her this t'shirt to match me ☺♥  
As she said "Which Witch is Which" lol 

Sarah bought me some beautiful flowers 

Paul had fun chatting with her about stuff ♥

So lovely these flowers are ♥

And Neil Oliver was on with his series 


Love this and have seen many of the areas he visits 

Cooked some basil carrots 

Garlic soy beans 

Cauliflower bake (low carb love)

And a mini Roast lamb studded with Garlic 

We also enjoyed watching David Attenborough again too 

And finally I made oven roasted tomato soup
Today (Monday) just a relaxing day at home doing very little.
Hope your days/weeks are going ok and again thank you for visiting here xoxo


4 comments:

  1. What a rare post.. a day at home! LOL! I enjoyed seeing your daughter visit and your cooking exploits. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yes quite rare indeed and thanks for visiting xo

      Delete
  2. It was so wonderful finally coming back to visit you guys in Traralgon, I so adore the peace there and when that swimming pool has been renovated that will be so good for the locals! Love all your yummy low carb treats and am always interested to see what you are up to with your crotchet...I love the doll you making at the moment..very talented lady you are and love you very much. Love, Sarah xoxox

    ReplyDelete