Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

At home

Yes me on a train again......this time just me going home. Paul went back the day before which was last Wednesday. 

On Friday I heard a chain saw and looked across our road and saw this!!

Our lovely gum tree which we walk past each day was being removed 

Also down the road the swimming pool has a lot of further activity 

Many trees in here had pink ribbons to mark as no go zone 

But not that poor tree in the background.....goodbye tree 
Making way for the future indoor swimming pool centre coming 

I had a lovely Ginger and Lemon grass tea while down town checking the post office box 

On the way back on Saturday stopped to get pics of that tree.....the Magpies were happy 

Lots of bugs etc for them 

Here is how it was last month 

It did drop branches now and then so guess IT had to go........

Full moon the other night, took this with my phone 

Dragged out my old Fuji finepix s3280 camera and look how blue the sky looked lol 

Then took a few more with zoom on a tripod 

Rather neat to see and heard later it was called a Blue Moon 

A selfie of us with that tree last month 

Paul had to hitch up our 5th Wheeler Winnie.......both it and the car needed new tyres......11 in total OUCH $$$$

Anyway all good and back to some hooking last night (Monday 20th) with Woody watching Great American railway  journeys 

Today on our walk we past this.......

Selfie with now no tree.....Goodbye 🙋🙋

And today a big digger was IN that hideous empty pool (my fear 😨😨)
Had another good walk today and now back here doing this post.
May you all be ok out there and will mention my USA blog friend Teresa her blog here  who has her hubby not great after an operation.....sending to you all 💓💓💓💓😄😄🙏🙏🙋🙋 

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear Wendy.. what a sweet shout out to Dayle and I. He and I both love you two. I am sorry to see those mature trees cut down, I hope the pool will be worth it. Do show us a photo of it when it gets done. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pleasure sharing and giving love to you both ♥♥ That pool will sure feature once complete xoxoxo

      Delete