Pages

Friday, May 17, 2019

A week of fun

Yes a black swan sliding towards us on a short walk we took while back in the city ♥

Hello Swanny 

And under he/she went as we walked on 

We visited Rex and Jason and here are all the neat things I have made Rex over many years. Love how he has them all displayed together ♥♥ but no pics of those guys, but had a great lunch out for early mothers day 

That evening we chilled in a new found place

Nice happy hour prices and quiet 

Then healthy water at another place for dinner 

On Sunday took a random train to a place called Werribee.... 

Platypus statue ♥

And a short walk to the Werribee  river 

But at end closed for now 

Crazy train ride selfie back 

And these cuties joined us for dinner....waving at Daddy who moved his car 

Hello to all from Cooper, April, Ray, Paul and me lol 

Cooper loved his spaghetti and meatballs 

And just look at this face of food love lol 

Cheese xoxo

They went home and Granny went back to making more Granny squares.....quite obsesst  

Monday we took a tram to meet much loved friends for lunch 

Nice parks as we went by but NO pics of friends.......too busy chatting lol 

And Tuesday we caught another train to have dinner with Paul's boy Jason and Jess.....NO PICS lol 

Paul trained back home on Wednesday and I stayed on with Woody as my pal ♥

Lovely sunset on the buildings 

And Thursday morning some guy walking on roof way out there....guess he was doing something important 

Seagulls hated him though lol 

Yesterday/Thursday.....my girl was coming in to have fun lunch as late Mothers day fun 

Hello from us crazy pair 

And last night picked up some sushi for me alone for tea 

And Woody looked after all my crochet 

Last night (Thursday) some drone was flying/hovering across the road......don't know why or what.....
Anyway hope you all have been having a great week.....I know I have xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy tagging along with you on your adventures. Seeing those two cuties smeared with spaghetti sauce made me hungry. I'm glad you guys are making the most of your days. ((hugs)), Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa and sure hoping Dayle all ok xoxo

      Delete