Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2019

A Creative Week here

Something a bit different this past week.....I have actually been doing stuff lol
Made myself this neat necklace with the skull beads Sarah gave to me ♥ 

Also made myself some neat earrings using stitch marker links.....easy to put on and off my sleepers 

Worked on Tall Annies hair again 

And yes she now has hair attached, so many curls 

Full head for sure 

I have made someone a necklace 

Made myself a braclelet 

And for my girl, did this necklace for her

And earrings of  Angel and Kitty.....I know she will love ♥♥

My poor blue ted had only one eye for the last 50+ years.....so here he is with finally 2 eyes a bit like David Bowie 2 colours ♥♥

April will be happy now he has 2 eyes 

Annie also now has a lovely dress ♥

Buttons on the back ☺☺

Woody enjoyed watching American Railway the other night 

Yes Michael Portillo again lol 

And Sophie is now up to Part 14......4 more parts to go.....
Well back to city we go and a bit of friend/family catchups xoxoxo
Happy Mothers day out there for this weekend ♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Nice jewelry making, my friend. And bravo on finishing Annie! I have so many questions.. why is her skin color grey? Who are you making her for? Love the dress and her red curls! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa 💖💖 have emailed you xo

      Delete