Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

Bits and pieces this week and Winnie is back YAY ♥

Hello our there my family and friends.......been on a bit of a herbal tea bend this past week 

And enjoying this one again today as I type this 

My favourite mug of course. Thank you Jule from many years ago 

Sophie now at Part 12 and slowly working on Part 13 

Another lovely blend I enjoyed 

Really like it and will certainly add this to my favourites 

Made some mini mittens (my own madeup pattern) 

A beanie for someone 

And more fingerless mittens to the gift drawer 

I even crocheted a hat for Woody ♥

Can bend it into Cowboy shape 

He enjoyed watching Michael Portillo with me 

And look....WINNIE at the repairers and ready for us to pick up ♥

Some serious corner reinforcing has been done everywhere possible 

Back home where she belongs 

Goose-neck looking slick on the hitch 

More of that reinforcing.....

Stairs were re carpeted 

To match the bed area which had to be replaced......reason being, they needed to lift up carpet, incase of having to access under floor area and was full of screws.....All good like this new carpet 

Now turned around with the Park it and ready for packing for future travels 

Last night we had some leftover Roast Pork and I turned it into this tasty stir fry  

Cabbage, Carrot, Capsicum so colourful 

Mixed in some spring onions, mushroom, (garlic/chilli/onion flakes) sesame oil YUM 

And another pair of mini mittens 

A pair for some small hands when they are needed ♥♥
Well that is it for now. Paul busy working/enjoying the Lithium Battery and Solar power station with the Winnie xoxoxoxo



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have your caravan back and it's all beefed up ready for more adventures. We sure did enjoy our almost 2 weeks at the beach! I just LOVE the hat you made for Woody.. you are amazing.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email sent to you as usual Teresa. Gee you are my one and only faithful friend here xoxoxo

      Delete