Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

Keeping healthy


Hello 😀😀 Going crazy with new look blogger......anyway on with trying to continue low carb cooking. Paul made us a neat sausage zucchini  bake
I have been drinking more tea less alcohol 🤡🤡

Made a new top but a bit large so fixed it later 

Another top I made 
Other top fixed
Moon above my neighbors house with my moble 
Loving the full moon 
Great zoom shot 

A tasty curry with Cauli and low carb naan 
An evening Cuppa 
We had the last chance to visit family member before our regional area shutdown stage 3
We were delivering a cement mixer too

Woody loved an outing even in the rain
Bonus was Granpa seeing Jaylen for probably the last time for months 😯😯😯
Poor fella has a bit of eczema 
We got the mixer off the back of our ute 
Now in the huge garage 
All snug in his pusher 
A few nights ago we had zucchini lasagna from our freezer.......handy 
Been keeping warm under my special crochet blanket made by my Nanna
Love it.......she passed when I was 12 💖💖
Bella is keeping an eye on my tea drinking 😂😂
A neat low carb oven cooked pancake with bacon mushroom onion breakfast 
Mask wearin on a quick shop
We have Rhubarb in our garden so made low carb Muffins. 
Very delish and a few more left in our fridge to enjoy over the week 
An easy sausage veg bake.....cooked in oven 40mins 
All cooked ready to enjoy
Tasty it sure was......carrot instead of zucchini as we had none 
Last nights cuppa.......Daintree tea with added lavender from my gardenPinched this pic from Julia......Jaylen looking so cute.....
Well hope this finds you all well and Teresa my Dayle continue to improve 😀😀

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy and Paul! I'm so glad you got to see young Jaylen again, so sorry he has that skin condition! I hope they have some good medicine to make it go away. Take care of yourselves.. have a safe trip home. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete