Pages

Monday, November 23, 2020

Visiting city and other things

Well hello from us ❤❤ Finally after months I got to see in person Sarah and Rex 😀 

Rex went back to work and we took mask snap before Sarah left 

My unmasked selfie lol 
We actually saw some friends and Ray Loz and kiddies no pics so happy seeing them lol
Even my bro and special wife

Woody enjoyed a different view 

Nice day looking across the Yarra river 

Beautiful  blue sky

We did many walks

Woody enjoyed hooking and watching The Mandalorian

Another walk and I could see something in the water 

A pair of swans and 2 Cygnets 
I enjoyed a nice red while watching The Chase 

Next day we did a good long walk and I noticed the top of this building

It is way off in the distance........Paul told me he read that it pops up so the window cleaners can use ropes down each side with carriage.

On  our way back later all shut again 

City getting ready for xmas 

Back home and the strawberries are looking good 

I made myself a quick seafood Mornay dish

This cactus flower is getting taller.......I had to pull it out lol

Been enjoying lots of herbal concoctions from the garden
Parsley sage rosemary thyme lemon 

Cucumber berries soda water 

Another selection

Evening drink of Gingerbeer mint berries and cucumber 

And a very tasty low carb lemon cheesecake pudding with berries and pepita seeds

Sewing something for someone for xmas 

Hammered some snaps......decades since I did this 

Gift box building up for future gifting

Last night a lovely spicey Chai tea 

Hooked up this crazy hat and scrappy pom pom 

An eye bracelet too
Weather cooler today and can finally walk outside without masks if just us. Of course still mask up in shops or groups
Well hope this finds you well.....so many very sick in other counties.....today in Victoria we have had 24 days of no cases or deaths........
Take care xoxo ❤❤😀😀

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you that you're getting to see your family again, I know how close you all are. It's neat that you have two homes to enjoy, city and country. I bet you are missing traveling! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete