Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Filling in another week 😀🙄

Hello 😀😀 on I have gone with plenty of healthy tea drinking

And thus concoction from the garden could be mistaken for something else 😂😂 But I assure you it is Rosemary Mint Sage Parsley Thyme and very nice 

Woody again enjoyed Michael Portillo 

More low carb noodle stir fries were enjoyed 

This was a tea we bought last year while doing our Oz road trek.......Daintree tea

A nice piece of steak topped with peppercorn cheese and salad 

Yes 😀😀 this fellow visited us on Saturday for the day 

There is that Mummy 😀😀

Cute fellow loves this seat we have 

Julia drove us out for lunch.......I sat in the back with him ❤❤

In the evenings I have been enjoying different soda water concoctions (no alcohol)

And Woody caught up with latest Doc Martin on Netflix 

I have covered the strawberries with bird netting.......we have a few and hope to eat them before the birds 🦅🦅

I finally deciding to cook up my boiled fruit cake ready for xmas visitors in the city 

Thrown together 

Cooking nicely 

 
A nice platter dinner we enjoyed Sunday night 

And I had a lemon lime raspberry soda drink 

Cake ready to be transported to city 😀😀

Monday at 8am I was ready for the dentist with Paul.....all good till next July thank goodness lol

And the sewing bug bit me again yesterday........a pattern I had not sewn before 😀😀 Neat raglan top will make more with higher neckline 

Broke up an icy pole into my soda with mint leaf last night 

And the full moon was rising over the neighbor's house 


Getting clearer

Always get good snaps with my lumix camera tz80 Thanks again Teresa for recommendations ❤❤

This morning I made Oysters Kilpatrick just for me 

And some cookie/biscuit baking happened........plain with dark choc bud

And Hokey Pokey......ready for some little people on the weekend and arvo tea Sunday with their Mum and Dad 😀😀

Tonight we are enjoying a low carb zucchini slice with some bbq snags from the freezer........Paul cooks up a large batch then we freeze.....able to grab 2 or 10 and zap
Hope life is going okay out there for you all xoxoxoxoxo


1 comment:

  1. It was fun to catch up with your doings. That little red headed blue eyed boy is simply gorgeous! I bet he's fun to hold. I filled out your xmas card today, will send it in the next few days. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    *********************************************
    *H*A*P*P*Y* * *H*O*L*I*D*A*Y*S*!*!*!*
    *********************************************

    ReplyDelete