Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Almost xmas day

Hello and wishing you a lovely xmas day
These last few day I have been cooking meals and baking xmas yum

Made a delish cauli bake with left over roast pork slices from the freezer 

Made some very tasty crunchy seedy parmesan crackers low carb 😀

Spicy almonds with other seeds 

A low carb fried bread

NOT low carb yummy flapjacks.....just like anzacs 

Woody as usual has been chilling with Michael Portillo and crochet 

NOT low carb crispy cookies with a choc button

The chickens invaded our mini tree at home lol

I have been back on the tea drinking and NO alcohol since 20th

Frozen berries are my friend in drinks 

Tuesday Woody was happy to head in to the big smoke 

Great weather but ok by us 

Out for tea Tuesday night it poured while we ate 

My drink of choice water 

We were going to catch the tram back.....happy selfie 😀😀 but we walked instead 

Mini tree here is ready for some visitors over the next week or so

A walk we had yesterday near our building.....this lovely old one The Goodshed /wiki/No_2_Goods_Shed more info here 

Lovely 1889

Oh look the top of our building 

Another views back to the city 

Another part and view to our little building 😀😀

Last night my drink of choice with a view 

And snapped the city tree on a walk last evening....very busy out there but we kept our distance and masked up
Well may you all have a lovely xmas day and wish for us all a much better year ahead
Much love from me and Paul xoxoxo 

 


1 comment:

  1. I think your little chickens make a perfect tree decoration! I hope you have fun with your little visitors. I hope to see photos of them. Yes, here's to a better new year! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

    ReplyDelete