Pages

Monday, December 28, 2020

Xmas time

Merry xmas and may it have been a pleasant one if possible 
City washing how exciting lol

Woody was happy to meetup again with xmas ferocious bear lol

I have been drinking lots of water 

This is part of our dinner xmas eve at Hof......german pub near our place 

And a simple don't call it pizza lol

Xmas morning snap 

In our xmas gear......seeing no one lol

We enjoyed hokey pokey cookies with some cheesecake (Low carb) topping and delish

We went to see the Myer windows a tradition may do on xmas day......NONE myer.com.au/mychristmas/christmas-windows.html info here Decision made to close ON xmas day

65 years this has been going and know I have seen it many times in my almost 64 years

Xmas lunch for 2 here 

I have been enjoying many cups of tea with a lovely view

Even a small slice of fruit cake 

I did visit my girl at her work 20 mins away......I wore my xmas shirt and when back changed into one of my favourite hooker shirts lol

I also picked up some mending/hemming she had.......using my dear Mums sewing machine (stored in the city) Sewing with a view lol

More no alcohol beverages for me 

A beautiful sunset on boxing day evening 

And finally seeing these little ones for xmas at their place 

Had fun opening our presents 

Mummy not keen on an eating pic lol

Lovely place mats made by their Nanna 

Pheobe their pup 

A boy and his dog 

April got a bike for xmas so lots of practicing was happening 

So cute 

Action snap with Mummy smiling 

❤❤

Getting better at it 

Hello Cooper 😀 We had a lovely time and I drove there and back.....something I am back to doing more now 

Last nights dinner.....Paul made Lettuce Kilpatrick very tasty
Well love to you all out there and keeping safe and well
XOXOXOXO ❤❤🦇🦇🎄🎄

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to see all your holiday doings. What made you decide to give up alcohol? I hardly ever imbibe. Lucky April to get a new bike, it looks like they have such a nice house and a huge back yard, so good for kids!

    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*:._.:*
      *H*A*P*P*Y* *N*E*W* *Y*E*A*R*!*
    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*:._.:*


    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete