Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Catching up with others

Hello.....hope you all had a good xmas time and new year start
My oldest granboy Brandon almost 22 and my son Rex 

Me and other son Frank

Oh and us......had a little catchup time 

Washing was done and I did some hemming of pants and mending a bag for my girl 

Bag with new zip all packed up

We have been to our nearby happy hour place 😀😀

They like us oldies lol

Walking back over Yarra River to our little Building......its the one straight ahead 

We picked up some free train tickets to use when visiting my Sarah

At xmas they got this neat Groot planter 

Her and us 

And us again

She is Mum to Brandon and this guy Sebastian heading for 19

My man and her Shannon 

So great seeing them after a loooong time 

Love ❤......we had a great day visit 

Time for sheets and more clothes washing lol

New years eve we caught another train to spend night at a dear friends 

Just look at this meal cooking 

Paul chatting with Greg (Jills hubster) and Bung

A bit of rude gesture from Paul lol

Delishes vegies 

Lamb and chicken 

Fun time with Jill and Sue

So much fun lol 

And again 

Food on the table to enjoy 

We all had a great day/night 

Enjoyed their outside area too

Friend love 

And this fabulous heater
We were up till 3am lol 

New Years day/night I watched 2019 Tattoo

Woody loved 

Lovely sunset that night too

Between the buildings 

Out over the Yarra


And my Rex and Frank live over there lol
Well today is 3rd Jan and have family coming tomorrow for a long awaited catchup
Take Care out there xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Wow.. they must have opened up all the shut-downs for you! I see you lost no time getting to see your lovely family and friends. Good for you! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete