Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Fun around home

Well hello again my special people.......last Tuesday it was looking quite stormy in the distance

But not for us.....all good while out food shopping and daily walk 

Been drinking lots of tea and mixed up a Daintree black tea with herbs from the garden....Sage Rosemary Thyme and some sliced lemon from the tree that hates to let it go........πŸ‹πŸ‹

Thursday after hanging some clothes, noticed the magpie family visiting 

Parent with 2 young ones.....only 1 in this pic 

The other one checking my strawberries 

They love visiting here for the bugs 

I mad a refreshing drink with frozen rhubarb icy and berries......no sugar 

More tea......thus time with my wooden ducks 

Friday I sent thus pic to my Sarah......she gave me this Labyrinth t-shirt ❤❤

I am trying to do some sewing 

Another tea snap lol

We all need this thought 

We had an evening walk and I noticed in the distance........

The almost full moon.....it happened last night (Saturday) but CLOUDS 

Loved this sugar free hot hot choc  with marshmallows also sugar free πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ

Saturday the farmers market was happening.....busy 

A bit more of the pool happening......ready to out up solar panels 

Motor up that ladder 

Looks like they may be going to put new seats at that park behind the pool complex

And walk we sure do 🚢‍♀️🚢‍♂️🚢‍♀️🚢‍♂️🚢‍♀️

Local pre school next to pool 

Yes my tea concoction 

Woody enjoyed watching and listening to some music from the Twilight dvd I have

Enjoyable he said........my blog friend Teresa said they filmed some of the movie in her region and near her home too πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡πŸ’€πŸ’€❤❤

Cutting out some things to sew

Burning candles and incence on the night of the Full Moon

Last night I enjoyed a no sugar Portello Spider πŸ•·πŸ•ΈπŸΉ

Paul cooked up this delicious low-carb burger πŸ”πŸ˜€

Today is last day of Summer and is actually a nice day so took pics of some of my chickens checking our camping wood supply

And looking good on the Aloe Vera bush 

Paul has finished painting our new fence and it looks fabulous......oh I see a stripey chicken on the top near a bush 

Fence looking great and CHICKEN lol

How did you get there Stripey 😁😁🀣🀣 Yes I am nuts

Looking down the other way

Along our street πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Hope this post finds you well  and enjoying some life safely.......here cases have gone again......Allowed out without mask except crowded situations.....we judge that ourselves
Off to enjoy another cuppa πŸƒ‍♀️πŸƒ‍♀️❤❤ 


1 comment:

  1. It was fun to see all that is going on in your corner. I miss going to our outdoor market. Your aloe is huge.. I have a little on in my garden window. Do you have another trip planned yet? ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete