Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

Food, Full Moon, Sewing 😀😀😀

Here I am again with food lol Plenty of low carb eating happening here 😁😁
Hello out there 

More herbal tea drinking going on too

A few ornaments on my kitchen window 

Mineral water with a sprig of Mint and Rosemary

Another tasty home dish.......Leftover roast Pork and veg stirfry with no carb noodles 

I managed  a creeping full moon snap with my camera 

Enjoyed Lemon creamcheese with no sugar icecream YUM 

This pic was with RAW setting on camera 

But this was letting my camera choose except for me zooming in 😀😀

Love a good moon pic 

We had some free brochures sent to us.......You can dream of travelling again?? We hope

Did a bit of sewing during the week

A hat for someone 

Enjoyed this cauli Chicken dish and salad 

Finished the outfit......Hat Pants Top......but can be worn separately 

Top with neat trim on arms and neck 

My special label.........hope it fits 😁😁

Down town another building is going well.......A performing arts Theatre

Out front of current building looking towards new with underground parking we think


Still taking bookings for plays, live acts etc We have never been 

Finished reading this book........Edwards story ❤😈👿

Bbq chook and salad for an easy meal 

Ginger beer with frozen Raspberries has become a fave drink of mine NO SUGAR 

And back to watching OUTLANDER season 5

Think I may have lost a little bit of weight with the no alcohol......at least my gut 🤣🤣

Neighbor had these 2 visit 

Loving tasting the weed and having a drink too 

Good looking Cockatoo

Tasty 😀😀

We enjoyed meatballs in a passatta sauce and parmesan cheese with low carb toast

I have finally sorted out all the bulbs in the garden.......ready to replant in our fruit tree garden 

Yesterday I traced off a pattern, cut out fabric and sewed this neat Tank for my girl

My special other label 

Hope it fits........made xxs as she is tiny. I know she will like ❤❤

My usual photo spot but I don't fit that top lol

Last night (Thursday) Lemon Garlic sticks and salad 

And a cuppa tea 😀😀
Well that is it for now.........we have a family gathering this weekend and look forward to family time xoxoxo Take Care Out There xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. lots of goodies there! We just had a root beer float and wheat thins for a snack. We've been watching "The Discovery of Witches".. gosh it's a good show! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete