Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Birthday time

Hello again. Back with some birthday fun snaps
But this bird I zoomed on neighbors roof 

Picked some maybe  last time strawberries 

And we enjoyed crispy belly pork and pickled cucumber side

Ginger beer and frozen Raspberries 

Off we drove and Woody glad to be out of the house lol

Saturday with a mission

To Julia's house.....Paul and his Brenton

A rare thing is 4 of mine together...... from the right of pic Frank, Sarah, Rex, Brenton, Nicole, Ray, little April and my other grandy Sebastian almost 20

Frank and Sarah.....her brothers make her look even smaller 

Another wave from Brenton lol

They all loved chatting

And here he is......Mr 1......

Jaylen with Mummy and Sam

He fits the romperall I made months ago 

Him and Granpa like each other 

So cute 

Sarah loves him as does Rex too


My sis Julie came over too with my Ray

Plenty of food

Lollies and cake too

April enjoying a spider lolly 

Nanna Granma Jaylen 

Sarah loved the top I made her 

All singing Happy Birthday 

I think he thought we were crazy lol

Hip hip hooray

Cake eating 

Jaylen loved his cake too

We then went to city pad and I am still doing no alcohol 😁😁

Sunday morning we took a walk 


Yep plenty of stairs 

Looked over the Yarra river 

Towards where later rides would be happening

Streets are quiet still 

And I picked up this tea 

The boats are back too

We did a rewatch of Rocket Man on Netflix 

And on with Outlander 

Monday I had lunch in the carpark at Sarah's work......good Mum Daughter catchup

Last night we finished Season 5 of Outlander......don't know when next part will be...
I caught up with a dear friend today (no pic) and that is it for now
Keep taking care out there xoxoxo


1 comment:

  1. *H*A*P*P*Y* * *B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y*!*!*!* little darling Jaylen! It did my heart good to see all your family getting to celebrate together. I know it made you and Paul very happy. Your kids are all so good looking! Have a super week. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete