Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Our past week

Hello my family and friends. Cucumbers from Julia's garden 

I made some of them into pickled types different flavours

Even chilli too 😈😈

More good healthy drinking too

I had a small medical procedure last Thursday and we ended up at city pad.....chicken enjoyed the change of scenery 

Nice to be here again 

A small spot was removed from forehead and a few stitches required 

We had a plumber come to replace the kitchen tap and when he turned it on it exploded......water everywhere 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Paul cleaned it all up 

The tap ended up properly installed after Paul gave him extra tools 😁😁

We had dinner out and shared this Pork Hock.....a favourite German restaurant 

Friday I met up with these 2 😀😀😀😀 Masks mandatory unless,eating 

We had a lovely catchup......Just as well as that night 5 day lockdown.....City is a good place for us to walk safely and at least a view 

Woody messed around with chicken 

Enjoying the view safely 

Paul darned one of my socks for me ❤❤

On our daily walk.....trying to do a few each day 

Down at this old pier we noticed some muriels 

All along these walls 


This says "The road belongs to all of us" which is true


Magpies 

Always nice walking near the river 

A spicey chicken capsicum dish I made 

On another walk I noticed this Majorca building More info  

Rather neat to find this old building and information

And just us on this street

The other way 

My stitches are healing nicely 

Paul made us a tasty dish using leftover frozen turkey.....I made the coleslaw 

We have also enjoyed The Queens Gambit on Netflix

Last night I enjoyed a lemon soda water 
We are on day 4 of this lockdown and my stitches get removed Thursday so back home we will go as allowed.
To my blog friend Teresa thankyou for all comments and may your son Travis continue to improve after his heart attack https://teresakasner.blogspot.com/ love and good wishes all around xoxoxo
Take care as usual out there 😀😀


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your procedure went well and that it healed well and the stitches are out. I'm glad you got to see your family. Thank you for the good wishes for Travis, he was moved to a different room and he was able to walk there! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete