Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2021

This week 😀😀

Hello 😀 I forgot to show some pics from my actual camera.....this clam pool is enjoyed by a black Labrador the floor below us 

Zoom back an open balcony 

Looking the other way some have many plants 

Back again the other way. We have enclosed balcony with louvre windows 

Plenty of trucks pass by 

And across the road they are busy doing stuff lol

Interesting 

Woody continued with Portillo 

So colourful

On our last day in the city we had a long walk......over and hour all the way to South Melbourne which is quite a trek 

No boats due to the snap lockdown 

That night I enjoyed a simple lemon frozen raspberry  drink 

Our dinner was a low carb bread roll with Turkey onion and mushroom 

Thursday morning we headed out of the carpark 

Through the gates......Woodys favourite  part lol
I had my stitches removed and have heard all is good 😁😁

We stopped to visit this little cherub 

Eyes so blue Jaylen 


And Julia and Dad ❤❤

Back home we went out for dinner as restrictions lifted......Yum Thai 

We road an empty bus back up the hill

Hello from us 😀

I enjoyed a train show 


Yes The Flying Scotsman.......so happy I saw it in person 2016 in the UK 😀❤

We are now enjoying home and expecting 2 visitors for Saturday night 

Paul had a lovely coffee out Friday too

The big bed is ready 

And some items they love to hide and throw in the backyard  

Also this frog

Paul wound the clock so it will chime for them lol
Saturday today and getting things done before visitors
May you be well and feeling good where you are xoxox


2 comments:

  1. That little is a living doll! I know who's coming to stay, I look forward to seeing how they are growing and I know you'll have a wonderful time and so will they. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete