Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Sewing and other things

Yes me again 😁😁 hello 😀 
Love this tea and tasty 

Paul whipped up scramble egg with bacon bits one morning 

I enjoyed these for lunch last week. Cheap at coles and from Coffin Bay South Australia 

One of my other tea favourite A friend said she would wonder if she should smoke or steep lol

I made us a tasty low carb chicken veg noodle dish

My special mug and Tea plunger.

Enjoyed this chocolate drink the other night 

And I have been sewing........my sewjo is back 😁😁

Love this hummingbird fabric.......Cotton Lycra bought online @rubyjam

Small bit of gardening trying to kill weeds 

Not weeds here though.....Rosemary Sage Mint tea for me 

I baked a fruit cake 

Yummy flapjacks 

And Hokey Pokey cookies.......none of which is low carb but at least have them if we see anyone

Back to more sewing........

An interesting top for someone 

All finished ready to gift 

Feeding access 😉😉😀😀

And this flannel became pj pants for me 

Deconstructed burger NO bun 😁

The pj pants for me 

Stretch fabric on waist no elastic and so comfy

And yesterday (Monday) I had my yearly cut 

Back to more sewing for me 

Even tested out fancy stitch on sleeves 

Turned out great 

My special label 

My new top.......raglan sleeve again. Pattern from Ellie and Mac, Going Home online pdf
I am wearing today and love it


Finished sewing for now and Horn cabinet all packed up 😀😀

We enjoyed Thai out last night...... Sriracha Beef

Woody and Paul relaxing last night
Us well and being careful with my temp front tooth 😁😁😂😂
Take care out there xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment